36 GPM Thermostatic Mixing Valve
- 1 valve
- 36 GPM @ 30 PSI
- 20 lbs.
Spill 911 Part Number: BD-2100-0001
Manufacturer Part Number: S19-2100
Weight: 20.00 pounds
Emergency eye wash and shower mixing valves blend hot and cold water to a comfortable flushing temperature. ANSI standards require tepid water to assure that eye wash and shower users are not subjected to scalding or freezing water temperatures.
Bradley thermostatic mixing valves are specifically designed for emergency eye wash, drench shower or combination drench shower/eye wash applications. Each valve meets ANSI Z358.1–1998 requirements.
36 gallons per minute thermostatic mixing valve will accommodate one combination shower with eye wash or multiple eye washes.
- Accurate temperature control to within +/– 3°F through use of reliable liquid–filled thermostat for peace of mind
- Positive shut–off of hot supply if cold water supply fails – to prevent scalding
- Cold water bypass feature ensures emergency shower operation in the event of a loss of hot water supply
- Dial thermometer provides quick monitoring of output temperature
- Universal mounting capability makes installation a snap
- Factory assembled and 100% tested to guarantee performance
***This item qualifies for FREE Shipping***
**Standard Ground, Continental 48, Dock to Dock, No PO Box**
Extra Fees for Residential, Lift-gate, Notification, etc.
Please contact us if you have shipping questions.
|36 GPM @ 30 PSI|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!