40-Gallon Gemini Dual Containment Tank System
- 1 unit
- 21.25" dia. x 40.5" H - 44 lbs.
- 40-Gal. Inner Tank w/51-Gal. Outer Containment Tank
Spill 911 Part Number: PY-G040-0001
Manufacturer Part Number: G40-40
The COMPLETE Tank–In–A–Tank Containment System.
The Gemini Dual Containment Tank System is a Complete Tank–In–A–Tank System that keeps your chemicals safe from accidental leakage. Available in four sizes (20, 40, 65 and 120–Gallons), the Gemini addresses all of your concerns in one simple to use system. The top of the tank includes a pump mounting pad designed to fit most chemical metering pumps.
It comes in your choice of translucent white or opaque blue. The containment tank holds over 120% of the primary tank capacity, exceeding Federal Regulations for secondary containment requirements. The large 8" vented fill opening is tethered to the tank to prevent accidental loss. The tanks are rated for 2.0 specific gravity and safely store acids, bases, biocides, anti–scalants, cleaning chemicals and more. The inner tank is easily removed when empty and the elastomeric seal prevents foreign materials from entering the containment area. Additional sizes and configurations available.
- Large 8" vented twist lid opening with lanyard
- Pump mounting pad with drainable sump (including plug)
- Extra large containment tank exceeds EPA 40 CFR 264.175 and UFC containment regulations
- Gasketed seal between tanks
- 2" NPT top connection standard (optional fittings available)
- High Density Polyethylene heavy walled construction with UV inhibitors
- Great for indoor and outdoor use
- Available in four sizes (20, 40, 65 and 120–gallons) and 2 colors (translucent white and opaque blue)
|21.25" dia. x 40.5" H - 44 lbs.|
|40-Gal. Inner Tank w/51-Gal. Outer Containment Tank|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!