Cover for Center Track Pan
- 1 cover for center track pan
- 56" L x 54" W
- Can be used only on Center Track Pans w/Grates - 24 lbs.
Spill 911 Part Number: UT-9580-0001
Manufacturer Part Number: 9580
Weight: 75.00 pounds
Capture Hazardous Spills From Railroad Tanker Cars.
Ultra–TrackPans have been designed to provide spill containment at railroad sidings and locomotive maintenance facilities. Available in virtually any length, Ultra–TrackPans may be used to collect incidental spills and drips OR to capture and channel off significant spills caused by defective equipment or a major overflow.
Center Track Pans fit between the rails while Side Track Pans fit on either side of the rails, providing complete spill coverage and containment. All pans are connected "end to end" with bulkhead fittings, allowing spills to flow from one pan to the next. Containment capacity is increased as the spill travels from TrackPan to TrackPan.
Unlike carbon steel track pans, Ultra–TrackPans will not rust or corrode. Their polyethylene construction features a UV inhibitor that resists the degrading effects of the sun. These lightweight TrackPans can be easily installed without heavy lifting equipment. Minimal tools and labor are required.
Track Pan Grates allow spills to flow below to the Track Pans while providing a level surface for walking or performing maintenance and repairs. Track Pan Covers are designed to work with the Track Pan Grates to shelter the Track Pans from rain and other elements. The Polyethylene Covers are left in place until the railcar(s) arrive to be off–loaded or loaded. Lightweight covers mechanically lock into the polyethylene grates and will not blow off in windy conditions. Pans, grates and covers have been designed with safety in mind. All top surfaces resist slips when wet or oily.
- Prevent Costly Cleanup and Regulatory Fines
- Modular Design – Center and Side Pans are 53" long; containment areas can be conveniently assembled to any length desired
- All–Polyethylene Construction – Rugged TrackPans withstand harsh chemicals and are designed to function in temperatures ranging from –40°F to +140°F
- Economical and easy to install
- Meets New York State Chemical Bulk Storage Regulation Section 599.17C – Secondary Containment for Transfer Stations
|1 cover for center track pan|
|56" L x 54" W|
|Can be used only on Center Track Pans w/Grates - 24 lbs.|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!