Drum Web 5585
Spill 911 Part Number: WC-5585-0001
Manufacturer Part Number: DW 5585
Need a better way to handle 55 or 85–gallon steel drums?
Concerned about opening pressurized drums and the potential hazards to your employees?
The Drum Web 5585 handling device is rated at 2,000 pounds and works with conventional lifting machinery such as forklifts, cranes and hoists. This is the only drum sling device in the world designed for both lifting drums and minimizing the hazards associated with opening or handling open–top drums that may be pressurized. Its unique design prevents lids, retaining rings and bolts from becoming dangerous flying objects.
- Fits open–top or closed–head drums
- Spark resistant. Only rubber contacts the drum surface
- Weighs only 6.7 lbs.
- Compact, easy storage on–site or in the shop
- Inexpensive. The DrumWeb 5585 sells for a fraction of the price of bulkier 2,000 pound rated lifting devices
- The only lifting device in the world that offers the additional capability of making drum opening safer
- Won't scratch or mar product drum surfaces
- Safely stays attached to the drum when being jostled, unlike many competitive lifting devices
- Installed and removed in seconds
|1 drum web|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!