DrumJak Drum Handler w/Scale
- 1 lifter
- 57" H x 43.5" W x 39" L
- 1,000 lbs. Load Bearing Capacity - 347 lbs.
Spill 911 Part Number: DJ-9822-0001
Manufacturer Part Number: 9820SPF W/SCALE
DrumJak™ – The Safest Way To Move And Weigh Drums
DrumJak is the premier solution for all your drum handling requirements. The field proven beak design can grab all of your drums – 30 and 55 gallon steel, plastic and fiber. Powerful hydraulics enable anyone to move even the heaviest drums. With a 20" vertical lift capacity, drums can be placed or removed from pallets, spill containers and scales. The familiar pallet truck interface offers easy operation which keeps workers safe, comfortable and productive by reducing accidents and personal injury. DrumJak is a cost efficient alternative to forklifts and a safer solution than standard drum trucks. Built with all–steel construction to ensure many years of reliable service.
Integrated Fairbanks scale features a 1,000 lb. capacity with a resolution of 0.5 lb. Comes complete with FM approved digital readout, battery operation, swivel readout for 360° viewing and stainless steel Nema–4 housing.
- Familiar pallet truck handle ensures user friendliness
- 1,000 lb. lifting capacity with 20" lift height
- Adjustable "beak" handles 30 and 55–gallon steel, poly and fiber drums
- Compact design with 6" wheels
- Integrated FM approved Fairbanks scale provides accurate weighing and measuring of drums and contents
- Works with all of our spill pallets, decks and workstations
|57" H x 43.5" W x 39" L|
|1,000 lbs. Load Bearing Capacity - 347 lbs.|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!