Eagle 55-Gallon Open Head Drum, Yellow w/Plastic Lever Lock
- 1 open head drum
- 55 Gallons
- 552 lbs. Maximum Handling Capacity - 21.5 lbs.
Spill 911 Part Number: 1655
Manufacturer Part Number: 1655
Weight: 24.00 pounds
Eagle 55 Gallon Open Head Drums
The New Eagle models 1655, 1655M and 1655MB are blow–molded with durable HDPE (high–density polyethylene) for maximum performance and quality. The HDPE is chemical and weather resistant and includes a UV protection package. The 1655 model has a plastic lever lock ring allowing the unit to incinerate completely. The 1655M and 1655MB models have metal lever lock rings for increased security and UN/DOT Rating. These drums are nestable to optimize shipping and storage space.
- FDA 21 CFR 177.1520 Food Grade Quality
- Approved for use with Packing Groups I, II & III
- UL 94HB Flammability Rating
- Stack Tested to 3 high at maximum capacity.
- UN Certified to HM–181
- UN/DOT Rating: 1/H2/X200/S 1/H2/Y250/S (with Metal Lever Lock Ring)
- Inside Dimensions (Top/Bottom/Height) 22.875" x 19" x 38.5625"
- Outside Dimensions (Top/Bottom/Height) 23.75" x 19.375" x 39.125"
|1 open head drum|
|552 lbs. Maximum Handling Capacity - 21.5 lbs.|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!