HF Acid Eater Spill Kit
- 1 kit
- 5 Gallon Bucket
- 24 lbs.
Spill 911 Part Number: HR-2901-0001
Manufacturer Part Number: 2901-005
Manufacturer: Clift Industries
Weight: 25.00 pounds
EFFECTIVELY NEUTRALIZE HYDROFLOURIC ACID!
- Chemically transforms Hydrofluoric Acid into safe, non–toxic inorganic salts which are disposable in sanitary (waste water) drains eliminating 100% of disposal costs.
- A 1:1 neutralization ratio unlike caustic soda and soda ash.
- Completely attacks and destroys the Hydrofluoric Acid polymer unlike soda ash and caustic soda which forms bi–fluoride which is a dangerous and poisonous substance.
- A liquid medium which can be used to pour on spills and used to remove residue from containers and vertical surfaces as well as being able to use in a variety of settings such as windy and wet conditions.
- ph indicators that chagne colors in the presence of Hydrofluoric Acid and changes colors again when neutralized taking out the guess work.
- Does not require special equipment, handling or storage.
- Clean–up materials for conventional spills, such as socks and pads, are readily dissolved by Hydrofluoric Acid.
Each HF Acid Eater Spill Kit includes: 2 gallons of HF Acid Eater, 2 aprons, 2 pairs of gloves, haz–mat boot covers, 2 pairs of goggles, MSDS and acid kit instructions
|5 Gallon Bucket|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!