Justrite EcoPolyBlend 4-DrumShed
- 1 unit
- 68.5" L x 60.75" W x 75.25" H
- 5,000 lbs. Load Bearing Capacity, 79 gal. Sump Capacity - 343 lbs.
Spill 911 Part Number: JR-8676-0001
Manufacturer Part Number: 28676
Weight: 357.00 pounds
Reliable, compliant weather protection in eco–friendly recycled polyethylene.
These weather resistant outdoor DrumSheds offer you high performance spill control and help reduce landfills by using recycled material. A robust design made of 55% recycled polyethylene features convenient roll top doors allowing access from front and rear. Forklift pockets front and back make it easy to relocate empty sheds. The EPA/SPCC compliant leak proof pallet sump features thick, durable deck grating which removes for easy inspection and clean up spills.
Wide door opening of 52" makes it easy to store palletized loads. A spacious interior offers ample headspace to accommodate working operations with funnels or pumps. Safety features include grounding capability and integral anchor bolt locations for wind resistance. Molded in lugs accept optional padlocks for security. Ships fully assembled to save on set–up time. Optional ramp simplifies drum placement.
- Fully compliant, safe outdoor protection for up to 4–drums
- Robust weather resistant design with 55% eco–friendly recycled polyethylene
- Convenient, smooth roll–top doors allow access front or back
- Spacious interior with low pallet profile has ample headspace for collecting or pumping operations
- Wide door opening (52 inches) allows loading and storing of palletized drums
- Forkliftable (when empty) front or back, and padlockable
- Corrosion resistant, rugged poly grates remove for easy cleaning of spills captured in large leak–proof sump
- Integral ground anchor points at four corners
- Ships assembled – no wasted set up time
- Exceeds EPA, SPCC, NFPA 1, and the Int’l Fire Code
- Optional ramp simplifies loading/unloading
- Optional Yellow Ramp is non–recycled, optional Black Ramp is 100% recycled polyethylene
|68.5" L x 60.75" W x 75.25" H|
|5,000 lbs. Load Bearing Capacity, 79 gal. Sump Capacity - 343 lbs.|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!