Justrite EcoPolyBlend Drum Management System - Stack Module Black
- 1 stack module
- 46" L x 49" W x 12" H
- 1,500 lbs. Load Bearing Capacity - 70 lbs.
Spill 911 Part Number: JR-8669-0001
Manufacturer Part Number: 28669
Weight: 70.00 pounds
Eco–friendly, organized drum storage system offers compliant, easy dispensing.
This modular system combines efficient storage, positive spill control, and safe liquid dispensing for 30– or 55–gallon drums. It's twice as good for the environment – exceeds EPA regulations and eco friendly black modules are made from 100% recycled polyethylene that resists corrosion and stands up to industrial use. Molded–in drum lock channels hold drums in place. Base Module with oversized sump is ideal for two–drum storage. Optional Stack Module doubles capacity and includes nylon strapping for safety.The optional Dispensing Shelf mounts securely to the Stack Module for convenience in dispensing from the upper level.
- Dirt hiding eco–black system is made from 100% recycled polyethylene; yellow is non–recycled
- Flexible system – use Base Module alone for storage of two drums or add optional Stack Module and Dispensing Shelf for more capacity and convenient liquid dispensing
- Spacious, generous “open view” sump makes spill clean up easy
- Sturdy, safe design features molded–in drum lock channels to hold drums in place; strapping included with Stack Module
- Fork lift channels in both Modules make relocation easy (when empty)
- Meets or Exceeds EPA and OHSA, NFPA 1 the Uniform Fire Code 22.214.171.124, International Fire Code 2704.2.3, and Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasures (SPCC) Compliant
|1 stack module|
|46" L x 49" W x 12" H|
|1,500 lbs. Load Bearing Capacity - 70 lbs.|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!