Oil-Only TrackMat - Outside Rails
- 2 rolls
- 19" W x 80' L
- Absorbs 20.85 gal./roll, 41.7 gal./cs - 25 lbs.
Spill 911 Part Number: SR-TMAT-1902
Manufacturer Part Number: TMAT19
Weight: 27.00 pounds
Railroad engine maintenance is a very specific application that takes a very specific absorbent.
TrackMats help prevent ground contamination with an absorbent mat specially designed for outdoor railroad maintenance. These mats feature a highly–absorbent meltblown core that quickly soaks up and retains oils, lubricants and other petroleum–based liquids. They repel water so absorbent capacity isn't wasted. Heavy–duty spunbond top layer adds strength and durability for long–term deployment in almost any weather conditions. Thick bottom layer of clear polypropylene prevents liquids from leaching into the ground below. Sized to fit standard railroad tracks.
- Tough top layer of SpunBond stands up to the elements day after day
- Center layer of Blue Oil–Only MeltBlown absorbs oil quickly
- Bottom layer of clear polypropylene lets you know when the mat is fully saturated
- Helps comply with 29 CFR 1910.120(j)(1), 29 CFR 1910.22(a)(2) and 40 CFR 122.26
- Comes in 2 sizes for inside or outside the rails
|19" W x 80' L|
|Absorbs 20.85 gal./roll, 41.7 gal./cs - 25 lbs.|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!