Pipe Plugger Kit
- 1 kit
- Steel Box
- 34 lbs.
Spill 911 Part Number: AP-4770-0001
Manufacturer Part Number: C-1 PIPEPLUGGER
Manufacturer: Edwards & Cromwell
Weight: 32.00 pounds
An Absolute Necessity!
Now you can control a leaking pipe without sealing off a community! This pipe–plugging kit allows hazardous materials to be piped off (under a regulated flow) to an alternate location or to be flared. Conveniently designed kit prepares you to react quickly and effectively when hazardous materials are escaping from pipes. It's fast and easy to use. No complicated procedures are required and no additional tools are needed to utilize these pipe plugs. Because most hazardous material leaks create a potentially life– threatening or property–threatening situation, no emergency response vehicle or department is fully equipped without the Pipe Plugger Kit. Saves valuable man–hours that might otherwise be spent in a full–scale evacuation of an area!
- Includes vented pipe plugs for 1" to 4" diameter pipes
- Includes non–vented pipe plugs for all other sizes
- Includes all necessary tools, tubing and instructions
- Great for leaking gas meters, tank truck valves, water pipes and more
- All–inclusive kit is housed in a convenient heavy–duty steel box
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!