Snap-Up & Flexwall Containment Berm 26' x 12' x 1'
- 1 berm
- 26' L x 12' W x 1' H
- 2,103 gal. Sump Capacity - 142 lbs.
Spill 911 Part Number: FO-1226-0001
Manufacturer Part Number: 12X26X1
Manufacturer: Berg Company
Your CHOICE – Same PRICE!
The toughest decision you’ll have to make is which style berm to choose. We’ve done what hasn’t been done before – giving you TWO BERMS to fit most applications at ONE LOW PRICE! Our traditional Snap–Up Berms provide a quick and easy means of containment. By utilizing exterior supports, you get a sturdier sidewall that offers 100% usable interior space. Set–up is easy – simply slide the support halves together and it’s ready to use!
Our Flexwall Berms are our most popular berms. Their patented endwall design utilizes a small foam collar that allows the entry/exit walls to automatically stand up when full of fluid. Vehicles can drive in and out without having to manually lower and raise the walls. The rounded ends are engineered to eliminate pressure points on the sidewalls thus eliminating corner tears. Set–up only takes minutes – just slide the support halves together and you’re ready to go!
Available options for all Berms include Custom Sizes, Ground Tarps and Track Mats. PLEASE SPECIFY STYLE, SNAP–UP OR FLEXWALL, WHEN ORDERING.
- Heavy–duty 30 oz. berm fabric is impervious to most fluids such as fuels, oils, potassium chloride, sodium phosphate, hydrochloric acid, 5% nitric acid and many others – call for compatibility guide
- Works in temperatures as low as –40°; great for cold weather climates
- Abrasive and tear resistant construction protects your investment
- All berms come complete with patch kit and drain plugs
|26' L x 12' W x 1' H|
|2,103 gal. Sump Capacity - 142 lbs.|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!