- Absorbs up to 8 oz. of hydrocarbons
- 28" L x 3.5" Dia.
- 2 lbs.
Spill 911 Part Number: UT-9935-0001
Manufacturer Part Number: 9935
Weight: 6.00 pounds
PASSIVELY FILTER HYDROCARBONS FROM STORMWATER IN OUTDOOR CONTAINMENT PRODUCTS.
- The best protection for non–monitored containment sites
- Helps eliminate problems associated with the collection of rainwater in outdoor containment products
- Simple installation – can be connected to any outdoor containment product
- Hydrocarbon "sheens" and modest spills are captured – clean stormwater drains through the outflow port
- Larger or concentrated spills activate the "auto–shutoff" mechanism
- Manual shutoff valve can be used to secure all draining operations or to change out the filter cartridge
- Filters are quickly and easily replaced
- Optional Bulkhead Fitting required for containment units without a 3/4" NPT drain
|Absorbs up to 8 oz. of hydrocarbons|
|28" L x 3.5" Dia.|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!