Stinger Snap-Foam Berm 14' x 85' x 1' ***FREE SHIPPING***
- 1 berm
- 14' W x 85' L x 1' H
- 8,901 gal. Sump Capacity - 475 lbs.
Spill 911 Part Number: SC-4885-SF01
Manufacturer Part Number: 4885-BK-SF
Weight: 475.00 pounds
True Drive In/Drive Out Capability.
The ENPAC Snap–Foam Berm allows for one–time setup and continual drive in and out without ever having to set down the end sidewalls. The Foam Sidewall system consists of (PE) Polyethylene Foam encased in a fuel/chemical resistant membrane cover. The end sidewall design incorporates high strength connectors and a system that facilitates automatic entry/exit without assistance. The foam logs are utilized on the entry/exit so that a tanker can be driven in or out at will. The Snap–Foam Berm is manufactured and tested to the most stringent quality controls. The Snap–Foam Berm is made of the highest quality material in the industry. Image above shown with TrackMats and optional tie–down straps. Available options for all Stinger Berms include Custom Sizes, Ground Pads, TrackMats, Filter System and Storage Bag.
- Easy to assemble snap–up design permits immediate response
- Compact storage and transport
- Air–lance tested containment welds for maximum product performance
- Foam end caps form system to snap end sidewalls back to their upright position
- Cold rated to –30°F/–34°C
- Lap joint welds for maximum strength
- Individual serial numbers
- CAD designed and cut components
- Fuel/chemical resistant containment area
- Custom sizes and special materials available
***This item qualifies for FREE Shipping***
**Standard Ground, Continental 48, Dock to Dock, No PO Box**
Extra Fees for Residential, Lift-gate, Notification, etc.
Please contact us if you have shipping questions.
|14' W x 85' L x 1' H|
|8,901 gal. Sump Capacity - 475 lbs.|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!