- 1 fuel mop with 6 sorbent pads
- Aluminum handle telescopes from 30" to 52"
- 9 lbs.
Spill 911 Part Number: UT-3300-0001
Manufacturer Part Number: 3300
Weight: 7.00 pounds
QUICK RESPONSE TO SMALL HYDROCARBON LEAKS AND SPILLS ON WATER!
- Fast–wicking pads are designed to soak up 25 times their weight in oil and other petroleum products, but will not soak up water.
- Polypropylene “oil only” sorbent pads are cut to fit — easily removed and replaced after they have been saturated.
- Foam core allows mop head to float on top of the water and pull off oil, gas and hydrocarbon sheen that floats on the surface of the water.
- Floating design and pivoting handle make water surface clean–up easy with no stray oil pads to retrieve.
- Aluminum handle telescopes from 30” to 52” — provides easy reach to spills.
- Helps comply with the requirements of the Clean Marina Program when used as a Best Management Practice in Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP).
|1 fuel mop with 6 sorbent pads|
|Aluminum handle telescopes from 30" to 52"|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!